A reading record book for Catholic primary students that provides support for families in raising faith-filled children
The colourful My Reading Record is a daily reading log filled with faith-based Catholic stories of grace and virtues for young children. The weekly layout and stories guide families to not only engage in their children’s reading journey and progress, but also help their children grow in authentic faith.
Using My Reading Record will set students and their families on a positive, faith-filled literacy journey in 2024!
- Space for family-teacher communication
- Most frequently used words
- Social and Emotional Literacy tools
- Incentive charts with stickers
- Family rituals: Mass, meals and prayer
- Parent resource page
- The Sacraments
- Enriching Catholic content
- 56 pages plus two pages of stickers
- Full-colour artboard cover (shown) with bookmark flaps
- Saddle-stitch binding
- 160mm x 225mm (portrait)