You don’t change your life for an idea. You change your life for a person.
This Advent, don’t get caught up in the busyness. Don’t get lost in the anxiety of preparing for a day. Joyfully anticipate the coming of the person of Jesus through an encounter with his Most Blessed Mother.
Imagine having an Advent that is more peaceful, more joyful, and more meaningful than ever before.
The Rejoice! Advent Meditations with Mary Journal not only lets you walk beside Mary during the first Advent, but also lets you get to know her in a way you haven’t before.
Rejoice! offers more than insights and information about Mary’s life—it offers an opportunity for you to encounter Mary in the quiet of your heart.
Each Day, you’ll walk with Mary with…
- A word – Focus on a single word each day to draw out the details, the specifics of who Mary is.
- A reflection – Learn more about Mary, the culture in which she was raised, and the world in which she lived.
- A Psalm – Each day, you’re given a Psalm to pray (just as Mary herself would have prayed) to help you enter into prayer.
- A reading – In reading Scripture, you find the Word of God, bringing you closer to Mary, who carried the Word in her body.
- A prompt – Space is provided each day to journal. Record how the Lord is speaking to you this Advent.