Our Lord is constantly pouring out graces upon mankind, yet only a few — those closest to His heart — know how to receive them. Sadly, countless graces are left unclaimed (likely many by you!) and are thus never allowed to further God’s will on earth.
How different our lives would be if we accessed God’s grace more intentionally!
Thankfully, God in His compassion gave us a perfect model for disposing ourselves to His graces and responding to them: the Blessed Virgin Mary.
In The Imitation of Mary, Fr. Quan Tran shows you how to imitate the twelve essential qualities of Mary in order to unleash a torrent of graces in your life. He explains that, like any gift, grace must be received, opened, and used. As you learn how, you’ll begin to acquire the temperaments, dispositions, and qualities that are most pleasing to God — and you’ll serve as a channel of God’s grace for others.
You’ll also learn:
- The three major obstacles to living a life of faith
- What to do if you experience a crisis of faith
- The four levels of happiness — and how to acquire them
- How it’s possible for you to merit an increase in graces
- Seven ways you can cultivate a rich devotion to Our Lady
- The difference between sanctifying grace and actual grace
- The four effects that grace will have on your soul.